Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

More Wonderul Pages....

Hello!
I am very glad that my Collection "Forget me not"  really liked.
 Just want to announce that two pages of this collection
was chosen to "Layout of the Week" at Pickleberrypop!!!
Tender page by TASHA
and Adorable page by Inna
Congrats girls!!! Really great works!

And I would like to show you no less stunning pages with  kit "Forget me not"
 and pages  made by using a my "Love Templates"
Have a wonderful day,
Vera

CBH  – (Feb 5, 2011, 11:08:00 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP