Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Tutorial for Templates with Photomask effect at MMS

Hello,
Today I have tutorial how easy and fast use my Templates with Photomask effect at My Memories Suite.
...
Open Template with Photomask effect by Indigo Designs. Select Paper with Photomask. Go to - Arrange>>Order>>Send Backward.
  
Select Box photo and double click to add the photo. Place the photo as you like. 

Then again Arrange>>Order>>Send Backward the Box photo.

Add your title and journaling.
And you are done! 
So easy and fast! :)
... 

Check out my store here, Collections Templates now
ON SALE 30% OFF 
 ...
If you want to purchase My Memories Suite I have coupon to get $10 off
You just need to enter this code:
STMMMS94803 

Have a wonderful day,
Vera. 

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP