Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

New Photo Mask Templates, Sale and FWP

Hello,
First of all I would like to thank you for all your support and kind words  I got during my Designer Spotlights! I'm very appreciated!

Be sure to visit PBP's Facebook Page on Saturday morning  to win some prizes by answering questions about me ;)

Just a reminder that you can still save 40% on all of my products at PBP and GP stores. Only until April 8

And here's my new Collection Photo Mask Templates 2in1 "Shabby Rose". I think it's the most delicate  and soft Collection I have created at the moment. Templates are really versatile and will be perfect for newly-born child, daughter, mother, waiting for your precious baby.

on sale 40%off until Apr.8
Some inspirations: 

Make sure you also check out new Album QP "Shabby Rose"
Just add your photo and you are done beautiful layout!
40 % off until Apr.8

Pickleberrypop has a Free with Purchase offer going right now. Spend $15 and get the new PBP Collab, Thunderstorm, FREE...spend $20 and get the kit AND the Quick Pages & Clusters.

Check it out here
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
Vera

Casperdarin  – (Apr 6, 2012, 10:08:00 AM)  

Wow! This is amazing photo. I like to show about this nice template. The child template looking so lovely and cute. This is perfect template to make a nice calender.

photo calendar

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP