Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

New Photo Mask Templates "Harmony"

Hello!
I was very pleased to receive your feedback on my new The Imagine Project "Harmony"  
and I am glad that you liked it! 
I want to show you a stunning page created by Donna (mummyd) - it's just charming!!!


Today I present to you my New Photo Mask Templates "Harmony". This Beautiful and elegant layered template created from The Image Project "Harmony", will showcase the sophistication and beauty of your photos. It's ideal for all the best moments of your life: wedding, engagement, family photo and more.

So easy to use! Just add your pictures and text! The elements are in their layers, so you can move them around, delete or add more.
Template is 12x12 in PSD, TIF and PNG.

Scrap-4-Hire (S4H) friendly!
Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel
Have a wonderful day,
Vera

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP