Indigo Designs. Powered by Blogger.

New Collection "Feelings", Special Deal and guesting at SBB!

Hello!
Today I introduce you my New Collection "Feelings" with Special Deal. 
Commemorate your happiest moments and timeless feelings of love, devotion, faithfulness and friendship. In this Feelings Collection, you will find everything you need to express your deepest emotions. The creamy ivory, fresh green and gold colors are perfect for the most important events in your life - first love, a wedding, the birth of a child and so many more.
Buy Collection Save 30% and get the pack of  "Tags" Free!

also I  have one more great news! In February I am guesting at Scrapbookbytes Shop and have Sale 30% Off on my some products!

Buy Here:
and as usual you can buy each part separately:
"Feelings" full kit
"Feelings" frames
"Feelings" Clusters and word arts 
"Feelings" accent overlays 
"Feelings" photo mask 
"Feelings" Gold Stamps 
"Feelings" "Tags 
please look at these beautiful pages made my talend CT Ladies:

I appreciate your continued support!
Vera

Post a Comment

Indigo Designs - elegant digital scrapbooking kits and templates.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP